Got adventure fever?
Samantha Plavins is your Personal Adventure Consultant to
Help You Decide Where to Go and How to Get There!
Stop. Googling. Now!
I see you and your restlessness. Are the mountains in Peru calling? The jungles in Borneo? Want to walk the Camino in Spain? Maybe you don’t even know what you’re looking for…
Not to worry. I can help.
Through She Walks the Walk, I’ve developed a network of reputable adventure companies. Introducing Anywhere But Here! (ABH!) – a personalized adventure service designed for women to help you find where you want to go.
Your time is at a premium — let me do the heavy lifting!
Have you ever noticed that travel takes you on an inner journey, too? Adventure is therapy. The trick is to find the right prescription for you.
My own adventure resume might inspire you to build your own. I have specific expertise in organizing:
- Treks to Machu Picchu (ask me why I prefer the Lares Trail over the Inca Trail!)
- Hiking in Nepal (Annapurna Circuit, Poon Hill)
- The Camino Frances in Spain (all 800 kilometres/500 miles)
- The Atlas Mountains in Morocco (walked 500 kilometres/300 miles)
- The Jordan Trail in Jordan
- West Highland Way in Scotland (thinking of doing the Great Glen Way instead? Let’s talk!)
- The Galápagos Islands, Ecuador
- Climbing volcanoes in Ecuador, Bolivia, Guatemala
- Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (Lemosho Route)
- Long-distance pilgrimages (Japan, Turkey, Wales, Italy)
Plus, I’ve talked to many other travellers along the way about other adventures out there. If I don’t have the answer immediately, I know who to talk to.
Your adventure is out there waiting. Let’s go find it! Register for the ABH! Travel Consult below.
- Consultation and Q&A with Sam
- 2 adventure options
- Packing guidance
- Tips for solo women
- Pre-trip prep